Newrelic User Access on EU and US regions

Hi,

New Joinee here.

I was working on an application which has newrelic monitoring in place. and I used to access it via https://one.newrelic.com/ domain.

now I started working on one more new application which has newrelic access via this domain : https://one.eu.newrelic.com/

I saw the diff from this page : Our EU and US region data centers | New Relic Documentation

question here :
now my account seems messed between these 2 regions. if I access US region domain, its always was redirecting to EU domain which I last logged in.
so how do I stop it?

another question is, now I’m not able to access my earlier application data. I tried to signup again with same mail.
now I see it logsin to US region domain but all my access is not there. what should I do here?

Please help. thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesha K

Hey vk12! Welcome aboard!

It sounds like you’ve got a few different accounts that are associated with a few different user records under the same email. It is expected behavior that US and EU accounts don’t mix within one NR experience. Since these use different url pathways, you’ll need to log out and back into the one you want to access.

now my account seems messed between these 2 regions. if I access US region domain, its always was redirecting to EU domain which I last logged in.
so how do I stop it?

This sounds like you’re either not logging out before trying to navigate to the other region or your browser may be caching a login. This article may be able to assist in ensuring that you’re logging out and back into the correct user record: Relic Solution: So you’ve created a new account and can’t seem to access your old account.

Sometimes I’ll also suggest that if you are needing to switch between different logins quite often, a good workaround solution may be to use different browser platforms (ie. log in to one user record via Safari, and another via chrome).

another question is, now I’m not able to access my earlier application data. I tried to signup again with same mail.
now I see it logsin to US region domain but all my access is not there. what should I do here?

When stepping through the sign up process by the end of that workflow you’ll have a new user record with a new account tied to that. However it sounds like this was in error so you could delete it if you’d like by following these steps: How to delete your Organization.

I hope this helps but let us know if you need further support!
Best,

2 Likes

Hi @hbeezley ,

Thank you for sharing the details.
you gave solution for all my problems. I was able to delete new account which got created with steps in that doc as well.

for switching between account in same browser, I see it wont work even if I logout or clear cookies. but it works if verify account while logging which gives option to select the account you want to login.

all good so far.

Thanks again. nice day.

Thanks,
Venkatesha K