I have a NodeJS application hosted on Heroku and I’m using Heroku Postgres. Under the databases tab, most of my queries are listed as “Postgres Other.” It does however list 3 of my select queries, so the node agent is still able to figure out SOME of them. How do I get New Relic to correctly split out all of the database queries?
I did search the newrelic support and found two topics on the matter. The more recent post from 2017/2018 indicated that it might have been a Postgres JDBC driver issue. Is that still the case?
Further relevant information:
- Heroku w/ New Relic Heroku Addon
- NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Heroku Postgres (so I assume JDBC drivers are what Heroku sets)
- KnexJS (query builder) and ObjectionJS (ORM)
- I am using serializable transactions
- Agent was set to ^5.0.0, so I assume this meant 5.13.1. I am updating it to latest
- I’m unsure how to provide a link to my application as the template suggested