Not received certificate

I have completed Certification Assessment: Performance Monitoring Fundamentals test but not received any certificate.

Hi there @vijay.jadav -

Thanks for completing the assessment and for checking in.

The current programme is only open to those who had already registered and started it before end of July. If you just recently started your assessment, we are no longer issuing certificates while we update our materials and program for New Relic One.

Certificates can then take a while to be issued - 5-10 working days - i found this which may help:

Here is some additional information you may find helpful:

• We issue certificates manually within 5-10 business days. If you have recently passed all certification assessments within three attempts, you should receive your certificate in a few days. If you took more than three attempts to pass the exam, you will be eligible to try again in 90 days.

• If you passed all assessments 10 business days ago and have not received your certificate, please check your spam folder for a message from New Relic University.

1 Like

Hi, @vijay.jadav: In addition to @hross’ reply, it sounds like you have completed a single assessment. There is no certificate for passing individual exams; in order to receive the certification, you must have begun the process before August 1, and you must pass three exams:

• Performance Monitoring Fundamentals;
  • Alerting Fundamentals; and
  • either APM or Infrastructure Fundamentals

Thanks Phil. I completed all 3 but on 31st dec. so Shall I expect certificate ?

You only completed one certification assessment; you must complete three assessments to be eligible for a certificate.

In any case, it looks like you did not enroll until 29 Dec, so you are not eligible for a certificate at this time.

sorry bit confused. Am I eligible if I complete below courses?

• Performance Monitoring Fundamentals;
  • Alerting Fundamentals; and
  • either APM or Infrastructure Fundamentals

Yes - but only if you started them before July 30. After that time, we discontinued the certification program while we revamp it to reflect our most recent product releases. I can’t see what date you started these, but if it is after July 30, you can not receive a certificate.

1 Like

According to our records, you registered on 29 Dec:

How do I pursue certificate this year?

Due to major changes to the New Relic UI last year, the previous certification program has been retired. We are currently working on a new certification program; I do not have an estimated date when it will become available. Please monitor https://learn.newrelic.com/ for more information.