Not receiving weekly performance report emails

My team has been somewhat sporadically missing the weekly performance report emails. Some weeks we get them, some we do not. These are pretty useful snapshots, so we would like to receive them reliably.

I have verified that our user accounts do have weekly reports enabled, and our monitored solutions do have web transactions.

Hi @nick.leone :wave: I see your team is sometimes not receiving New Relic’s weekly performance reports.

I’ll share some documentation here that highlights the requirements needed for applications to be included on your weekly performance report: Weekly Performance Report: Selected applications

First, are you able to confirm that your applications had met the criteria mentioned in that article?

Could you also let me know if you’re the only user experiencing this on the account or if no users on the account have received their most recent weekly performance report?

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Hi! I can confirm that our solutions do meet the requirements listed. I am not the only user impacted - all users on my team have the same issue.

1 Like

Has there been any further investigation on this? Thanks.

Hi @nick.leone thank you for the update! I have opened a case on your behalf. One of our support agents, will reach out to you via email to look into this for you! Thank you!

Hi @nick.leone
Was this resolved for you?
We are also facing this issue - ongoing.
Previously I would go to user preferences and test report to generate the week prior reporting - however this has recently been disabled - the test report is now a dummy report.
Hope you might have a solution.
Thanks

Hi Ghoran,

As below, I am also facing this issue.
Could you let us know how we can resolve or manually generate the reporting?
Thanks in advance
Candace

1 Like

Hi @elephantintheboardr1

Congrats on your first post in the community. I hope you are doing well.

Apologies for the delay in getting to you.

Please see the following documentation here that focuses on the requirements needed for applications to be included on your weekly performance report: Weekly Performance Report: Selected applications

Can you confirm that your applications meet the required criteria that the document?

I am also wondering if you’re the only user experiencing this on the account or if the issue is no users within the account have received their most recent weekly performance reports?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi @dcody
Thanks for your reply. I can confirm all of our assets meet the Report Criteria and there are 0 team members receiving the report.
Previously when this happened I could go to User Preferences and see the test report. However now the test report is dummy content.
This issue previously happened intermittently, but the last report we received was a few eeks ago.
Can you assist us further?

Hi @elephantintheboardr1

Thank you for reaching back out!

I will go ahead a create a case on your behalf with the accounts team, so that can have a deeper look into this. Please not they will reach out via email with their findings.

Should you have any new updates or questions please do reach out.

1 Like

Thanks @dcody - will I get any email with a case number?

Hello @elephantintheboardr1,

It appears that our team has made contact on this case via email and you have responded, is this correct? I just want to make sure we are getting you taken care of. Please let me know if we can help with anything else!

Same issue here, since March 28th.
Account: 2634487

Hi @adrianpatania1

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Great to see your first post in the community, Whoop!

I did a little digging and confirmed your email is not on the suppression list ( which is good news ). I have collaborated with the Accounts team to note that report was confirmed as not sent as there was no data to report on. Please note that my current view only allows me to view for the last month.

When there is no data or no configured data , the report will not send. The reports will auto send once there is data there.

As a handy tip, to ensure you get New Relic emails, you can add the following to your organization’s allow list of trusted email sources: noreply@newrelic.com and *@mailer-d.newrelic.com. This helps to:

• Prevent New Relic emails from being trapped in your spam filters.
  • Prevent your email from being added to suppression lists.

I hope the above was helpful, please do reach out with any additional questions.

On a side note, the email associated to this profile is gmail domain and is the same as the email associated to the account.

Why I mention this is, that we are generally unable to create cases for support teams for emails associated to public domains my gmail or yahoo. My advice would be to consider updating the email to use your companys email domain. See Email settings | New Relic Documentation for support.

Hi,

same issue here. According to Weekly performance report | New Relic Documentation the report is not available in the EU for whatever reasons.

We are in Switzerland. That’s not EU. So we should be be able to get the report.

Hey there @tino1,

Welcome to the community, it is exciting to see your first post!

I see you are having trouble receiving the weekly performance emails. You are correct that this is not available to accounts in the EU region. I do note that your account is based in Switzerland but all of your data is routed through the EU region data center which is the limiting factor in having access to this feature. I do apologize for any confusion on the matter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions relating to this or need help with anything else, I will be happy to assist further. I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @michaelfrederick,

I’m sad to hear that, because it was an important feature for us.

To be honest, I don’t really get it.

1. Why can I select the option in the settings interface when you can’t deliver it?
  2. What has routing of data through the EU region to do with sending an email report to a non EU country?

Is there any alternative functionality that you can offer us for a high level weekly report?