As part of New Relic One Core’s ongoing deprecation and release management process the following functions will be deprecated. Please take proper actions to remove or replace these in your application by March 1st 2021.
- Dropdown component cannot use “label” anymore.
- AccountPicker “onChange” listener is passing “accountId” as the second argument.
- Icon “sizeType” is deprecated (icons render on their specific size they were created)
- EntityTitleTableRowCell “reporting” inside “value” is mandatory now.
- Tooltip is losing “className” and “style”. If you want to tweak the container add an extra node.
- TableRow “actions” don’t accept “iconType” anymore.
- Documentation : Currently our component documentation identifies these functions will have deprecations. This has been in place for a year following the One Core deprecation procedures.
- In App Warnings: On Jan 29th any application that uses one of these functions will see an in application toast warning as well as console errors.
- Full Deprecation: On March 1st all functions will officially be deprecated.
- Step 1: Add this workflow file to your project’s
- Step 2: If the workflow highlights any issues you need to fix, fix them.
In the future, we’ll be updating the ruleset if there are ever additional deprecations in the API.
- Search your code for the deprecations and remove or replace them following our documentation linked above.
Please let us know if you have any questions!