Personal vs company accounts

I created a free personal account with newrelic, but as it turned out later, what I actually needed was access to my organization board, and a second account was created. Both accounts point to the same email address, aleksandr.shvedov@kroger.com. I cannot get rid of a personal duplicate account, can you please close it, leaving a kroger-provided account intact?

Hi @aleksandr.shvedov, welcome to the Explorers Hub. i have reached out to our account team to assist you with this. They will reach out to you shortly by email to follow up on this.

I still cannot get into Kroger’s dashboards - after I log in, even if I select “organization account”, I see my personal account information. PLEASE delete my personal account so that only one, organization one is acitive.

Hi @aleksandr.shvedov, sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with this. I have looked into what happened and I can see that our support team did reach out to you a few times by email but received no response. I have opened up a new support ticket for you and the team will reach out to you again soon. Make sure to check your email (including spam/junk) for a message from our team and they will be able to resolve this for you, no problem :slightly_smiling_face: