Name: Phil Weber
Profession/Title: Technical Trainer
Random facts about me:
- I was born with two thumbs on my right hand.
- My parents could not afford to buy a computer, so I taught myself BASIC programming in the local Radio Shack store when I was 15.
- I knew more about the computer than the salesperson, so he would have me demonstrate it to potential customers.
- I have been a radio DJ and news reporter, and a licensed tax consultant.
- In a Speedo, I look like a grapefruit with a rubber band around it.
Why you love New Relic: Cool products, cool people. I learn something new every day.