Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

PivotalTracker Integration

After following the documentation and searching, I can’t find a resolution to the problem I am having setting up the PivotalTracker Ticketing integration. When ever we enter an API token we get this message. “Unable to connect with Pivotal to fetch project info. Please check your API token.” We have tried different accounts including an owner account.

Please provide guidance on how to resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Anthony

That’s strange @acrumley - I just created a trial Pivotal Tracker account and I get the same error.

I’m going to get this reported to the engineering team & I’ll let you know when I hear back. :slight_smile:

@RyanVeitch Any update on this issue?

Thanks.

Nothing just yet @acrumley - I expect to hear some details this week and we will update you as soon as we have some info to share :smiley:

Hi @acrumley! Thanks for reporting this problem. It’s true that the Tracker integration is not working as expected. Since overall usage of it is so low across our customer base, we’ve decided to suspend the integration for now until we can create a new way to integrate with ticketing systems like Tracker. I just posted an announcement of that change here: Important: Pivotal Tracker integration to be suspended

Sorry for the trouble this caused you in the meantime!