Please help close these 2 accounts

Please help close accounts - I reached out to sales and they redirected me here

If you need to reach out to me, please send me a note or contact info

Thx

Hi @devops13

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Congrats on your first post in the community.

I note that account 1621863 was an orphaned account. This occurs when the account is removed but the user profile remains associated to it. I have deleted the user profile for you.

For account 689435, I note this account is a V2 account. As such the deletion process is a quick self service option. Please follow the guidelines here, which was created by our very own @nicolejohnson.

Should you have any additional questions please do reach out.

Hi @dcody

Thanks for the help - for the 689435 account, I tried to use the link but if I go to any page - all I can see is this

I can go to Manage Plan but it asks to upgrade - any ideas on how to workaround this OR can you do this on the backend please?

Thx
Tala Devops

Hi @devops13

Thanks for reaching back out, I hope you are well.

This is just the account letting you know the accounts data limit has been met. I am not able to reproduce this issue, however if it still appears there should be a option to close in the top right.

Additionally you can get around this popup but selecting anything else, it should not prevent the deletion of the account.

Also it may be worth noting before the deletion can occurring, for security purposes, there are a few steps that need to take place before the deletion will be possible:

I hope this was helpful.

If you are still facing the issue please do reach out.

Hi
Thanks for the assist here. There is no option to close or skip that screen, I checked on top right - there is no X unless am doing something wrong - attached is top right

Not sure what you mean by selecting anything else - the only options I have are to upgrade the plan, which I obviously do not want to do. Just so you know - every single option I go to like Hosts shows the same screen for account data limit so its extremely annoying that am stuck in a loop and cannot do anything on the account. AFAIK we have turned everything off but no way for me to verify.

Thx

Hi @devops13

Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the frustration felt here.

I am not able to reproduce this issue for some reason. However I am here to help! I have gone ahead and created a case with the Accounts team on your behalf to assist with resolving this issue for you.

Please note they will reach out via email soon. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Thanks for your help - I did go to the support case link https://support.newrelic.com/s/case/5008W00000uC19w/detail but get this - seems like I must have done a something wrong :slight_smile:

For now will use email as a means of updating the case assuming that works

Thx

Hi @devops13

I can see your message in the case, and 4 hours ago @ghoran has replied in the case / email. Can you confirm if you can see this communication and that you are able to reply.