Programmability -> Need to accept terms and conditions

I’m trying to create my first nerdpack and keep getting this error: please accept the New Relic Developer Terms and Conditions prior to executing this operation. Not sure where/how to do that.

Hi there @harmod1 -

Let’s get you set up and ready to code!

From New Relic One, you need to click on the “Build your own application” Nerdlet:

Then, you’ll want to get your API key.

Once you make a selection there, it brings up the terms of service, which you can accept:

That should take care of you, but let me know if that’d not working for some reason.

1 Like

I select my api key…i even went back and generated a new one. I do not get a pop-up like you show.

Hey @harmod1 - are you in the US?

Hey @harmod1 - Actually, I did some digging and have discovered what we need to do. I’m going to put you in touch with your account rep. Be on the lookout for an email from me.

2 Likes

Hi, Iam having the same issue here, could you please help me as well. Thanks in advance!

Hi @saravanarajan.natara - Watch out for an email, I’ll CC in your Account Rep to help you out here :smiley:

I am having the same issue with Demotron2. But I don’t get the pop up to accept the Terms and Conditions.

$ nr1 nerdpack:uuid -gf --profile demotron2

:heavy_multiplication_x: Error : Please accept the New Relic Developer Terms and Conditions prior to

executing this operation.

Resolved by select existing key in the right account, the pop up will appear.

1 Like