Programmability Open Source Office Hours
For the first time ever, we are hosting Office Hours! Members of our Open Source and Developer Ecosystem Team are setting aside a few hours each week to answer your questions on New Relic One Programmability. So if you’re stuck with the New Relic One CLI, have questions about how you can build your own visualisations, wondering how to get started, or have an idea you could use some help fleshing out, stop by and we’ll be happy to help with your Nerdpacks!
Upcoming Office Hours
Office hours will take place in our Community slack channel.
- Tuesdays, 8am - 10am PT / 11am - 1pm EST / 4pm - 6pm GMT
How to join the Office Hours Slack Channel
To get invited to our New Relic Users Slack workspace follow the instructions below:
- Head over to the sign up page: https://newrelicusers-signup.herokuapp.com/
- Enter in your email address. Pretty soon you’ll receive an invite in your email inbox from Slack to join the New Relic Users workspace.
- Once you’re in the correct workspace, either through your browser or the Slack app you can navigate to the #office-hours channel . You’re welcome to also come to #introduce-yourself to tell us a bit about you, and what your New Relic specialty subjects are
- At the time of the Office hours listed above, come on into the #office-hours channel to ask your questions.
Note that this workspace isn’t monitored at all times. If you do have questions outside of the timeframe of the scheduled Office Hours, please post that question on the Explorers Hub.
Hope to see you there!