Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Reactivate Account

account
accountmanagement

I deactivated my account some months ago and I would like to reactivate it.

Currently when log in I get the following message: “You do not have access to view this account: not authorized for account - R2”.

I can help get you sorted there, @gfunes!

If you are working with a Lite account, it might be easiest to simply start fresh and sign up for a new account. But I will go ahead and connect you with our Account experts since it is almost always more complicated than that. :wink:

Look out for my email! And please check back to let us know when you get reactivated. Thanks!

What does "not authorized for account - R2" mean?

Hi,

Can one give me a hand with this error as well?
I signed up a while ago via Microsoft Azure. I set up some monitors and let it run.
In the meantime the service is not available anymore with Azure but somehow I am able to login. However, when I try to change something I get this “not authorized for account - R2” error and can’t do anything.

The monitors seems to have some error and I’m receiving lots of emails from the system.

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you!

hi @dctinmario ,

Thanks for posting to the community, I have created a support ticket , someone should be in touch soon.

Look out for my email! And please check back to let us know when you get sorted :slight_smile:

Hello.

I have same issue.
I would like to reactivate my account.

@CUUSOO - Thanks for posting, I’ll go ahead and get you into a private support ticket to chat about that with our Account Experts.

Unable to login getting the following message: “You do not have access to view this account: not authorized for account - R2”.

Hey @ranjithnalimela - I’ve opened up a support ticket for you so our account experts can help out. Watch out for an email from them :email: