Receiving "Womp Womp" error when trying to disable an alert condition

Receiving “Womp Womp” error when trying to disable an alert condition under Alert policy. Can someone help me on this asap. I have deliverables pending due to this.
Thanks!

Receiving this error on all the alert conditions when trying to disable them. Neither able to disable them from within the alert condition. Something is going on with the alerts they are not working as expected. Can someone advise on this?

Here is the error that I am able to get from the inspect element -

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined
    at bootstrap:2
    at nrWrapper (1044376:6)
frame-alerts.newrelic.com/internal_api/v3/accounts/2685742/policies/1123518/conditions/15982234:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)
bootstrap:2 Objectconfig: {method: "PUT", transformRequest: Array(1), transformResponse: Array(1), url: "/internal_api/v3/accounts/2685742/policies/1123518/conditions/15982234", paramSerializer: ƒ, …}data: {error: "Validation Error: QUERY_LIMIT: Condition could not…the maximum number of 4000 NRQL-based conditions."}headers: ƒ (n)showMessage: truestatus: 400statusText: "Bad Request"__proto__: Object undefined

Hello @saniya.goyal,

It is possible that you do not have the level of permissions to update the alert. Could you check your policy user assignment?