RSS feed of What's new

I want to catch up updates of New Relic continuously.

So, I’m looking for the RSS feed of below or similar ways that I can check them on Slack or some like else.
https://docs.newrelic.com/whats-new/

But I don’t see any buttons for RSS feed on the what’s new page.

New Relic edit

• I want this, too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi @shintaro - I’m not sure of the docs RSS feed, I think @nmcnamara is trying to find an answer to that, but I did want to point you towards this →

There’s details in there for an RSS feed of short educational videos that you may benefit from!

Not necessarily just what’s new at New Relic, but educational clips about existing features and products too.

HI @shintaro, I have confirmed that there is no RSS feed for “What’s New” but I could submit a feature idea for this if you like?

1 Like

Hi @nmcnamara I’m glad if you submit this feature.
In my idea, it’s like what’s new feed of AWS that have a summary and page link.

No problem @shintaro, I have submitted this now for our product team to review. If it is implemented, we will be sure to keep the community posted.

2 Likes