[Ruby] 500 Error when trying to open details page of a specific New Relic transaction

In the Transactions section of the app, when I drill into a specific category of Transaction and click on one of the items in the “Slowest Transactions” section of the page, I observe a 500 error. The modal window showing details of that transaction does not appear.

I don’t see an option to attach screenshots to this post, so I’ve created Imgur links here and here.

Hi there @rthomas2 -

Thanks for your creativity with the Imgur links. There is an image upload button for future reference, but it looks like this:
Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 5.27.52 PM

To help you with this issue, can you please let me know if this is happening in only one app? And if so - which language agent are you using for that app?

Hi @hross , this is a Rails app so we’re using the Ruby agent. Out of the multiple apps I’ve checked, I’ve only noticed the issue in that one Rails app. If that changes, I’ll update this thread accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks @rthomas2 - I’m working on the issue with the team.

Hi @rthomas2

It could be possible that you may be running into a bug. Have you tried viewing these transactions in the New View?