Service Levels Permissions - New User Model

Hello there,

I searched the permissions of the new user model and couldn’t find anything related to the management of Service Levels. Are these covered under some other radio button or is there a way to grant these permissions?

Thanks!

Hi @brett.barrett1

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Congrats on your first post in the community! Whoop.

I went ahead did some digging and found this great doc, which seems to confirm the permissions needed is Admin. Also It seems to confirm the process needed to follow here.

Please let me know if you are able to grant the permissions. Should the issue persist I can create a case with the team to have a deeper look into your UI as it should be there, to my understanding.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.

Hey @dcody, thank you for sharing the doc. I don’t think it actually says you need to be admin - it says if you can’t access the button to contact an admin -

Note: If you don’t see the Add a service level button, check with your New Relic administrator about your permissions.

Hmm, I think I’ll wait on a support case tho. Really, a product manager just needs to think about this. I’ll let my sales team know.

Thanks again!

Hi @brett.barrett1

Apologies, I believe you may be correct.

Would you like me to create the case on your behalf ?