Download on the App Store Β Β  Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Start Here: New Relic Certification Virtual Classroom πŸŽ“

rfb
certification

Hi, @mycranny1: We are working to troubleshoot this issue. We have also received your emails; we will send your certificate shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Retrieved email with credentials
Also still not see earned badge on my dashboard\account.

I’m not sure which dashboard/account you are referring to. The email with your certificate is all you should expect to receive; we do not change anything about your New Relic or Community accounts.

Yes AND - we do give you a customer title in the community once you have passed the exam. We update those once a month, so hang tight and you will get that new title and community badge @mycranny1.

@hross @philweber Thank you, guys. You are amazing =) :slight_smile:

Oops! Sorry, I didn’t know.

I also got this blank screen after clicking the β€œFinish Course button”. I also got 85% so maybe that is part of the RCA? :smile:

Finally passed it though :tada:

Hey @philweber - Any ideas about the blank screen being reported here? Congrats on passings Stefan!

Unfortunately, no. We think it’s related to the fact that we display the exam in a pop-up window; we are investigating some alternatives for presenting the exam that may resolve the issue.

In any case, @stefan_garnham, your passing score was recorded and your certificate is on its way. Congratulations!

I thought I knew I had good grasp on NR, but took few attempts to get through. what an eye opener.

But did not get any email for completing successfully.

thanks.

Hey @philweber! Can @MKhanna expect an email from you and your team soon? :blush: Let’s make this certification official!

He should have received it. @MKhanna, please let us know if you have still not received your certificate. Thanks!

Hi @philweber yes I received it last week, sorry for the late reply. and thanks for following up.

Happy Happy!! I added it to my Linked in too. looks cool.