Sweet(Lew) 16 Round
Welcome to our first official week of March Mayhem, Explorers!
Our Sweet(Lew)16 Round is named after our wonderful CEO and Founder’s Twitter handle @sweetlew who, unsurprisingly, is New Relic’s biggest fan!
In this thread you will find the polls that will help determine the fate of our 2018 March Mayhem bracket.
- One vote each per Explorer, but be sure and vote all the way down!
And if you need a reminder on which feature will serve what purpose in the New Relic platform, click on the name of the feature for its description.
Happy Voting! and don’t forget, there is still time to submit to us what you think the winning bracket will look like! All submissions are due by March 12, 2018
Heads up: We’re working on a bug in the polls. You might not see your vote reflected in the total vote count immediately, but rest assured that it was recorded. Refresh, and you’ll see your vote added to the total. Sorry for any confusion.
- SLES OS Support for Infrastructure
- Kafka Integration for Infrastructure
- RabbitMQ Integration for Infrastructure
- JMX Integration for Infrastructure
- FACET Support in NRQL Alert Conditions
- Detect Outliers From a Group of Time Series
Visualizations of Incident / Violation History vs. More Alert Condition Types / Controls for Synthetics
- Visualizations of Incident / Violation History
- More Alert Condition Types / Controls for Synthetics
- AWS Instance Underuse Detection
- Java AWS SQS
- Akka Actor System Health
- Spring 5 WebFlux
- Thread Profiler for .NET Core
- .NET Custom Instrumentation Editor
- Containerized Private Minions
- Azure Service Fabric Support for the .NET Agent