In the CLoudWatch Logs - I’m noticing the errors below.
- Post “https://log-api.newrelic.com/log/v1”: i/o timeout (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
- [NR_EXT] Sent 0/1 New Relic payload batches with 2 log events successfully in 6003.427ms (6002ms to transmit 0.0kB).
Aws, lambda behind VPC - So I understand that Lambda loses internet connectivity once behind a VPC, I’ve followed Give Internet Access to a Lambda Function in a VPC.
- also attempting to head over to nrlambda · pkg.go.dev - seeing empty examples.
- Networks | New Relic Documentation
- Client timeout exceeded while awaiting headers - #6 by sdelight
- Received i/o timeout from the newrelic-infra plugin - #2 by stefan_garnham
- quite a few more articles, unfortunately they were not helpful.