Text is combined in embedded charts

Hello,

We are having an issue with embedding some Dashboard charts into a page via the chart embed link.

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 10.26.33 AM

As you can see above the text “agountil” has been combined into one word, causing some confusion from our users.

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 10.27.36 AM

Inspecting the HTML shows that the text is actually combined in the h2 tag, its not an issue with margins or padding being missing.

Is there anything on our end that we can do to fix this?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul

I am going to look into this with some of my senior agents tomorrow and get back to you with a more solid answer, Try checking this link out and see if it helps with your issue

@paul97 Just to be clear the issue here is the text “agountil” for the Dashboard correct? not the function of the Dashboard itself?

@paul97 I am going to create a ticket with engineering for this issue as this may be a bug. What is the actual text supposed to read out as?

Hey @cdodd, apologies for the late reply.

Yes, the issue is the text “agountil”. I would expect it to read “Since 1 day ago until 1 minute ago”, the issue being that there is no space currently between “ago” and “until”.

1 Like

@paul97 Looks like the bug was successful and we should have a fix for this coming out shortly!

1 Like