The entity you’re looking for either doesn’t exist or isn’t associated with your

Hi,

Why I’m getting this error “The entity you’re looking for either doesn’t exist or isn’t associated with your account. If this is a surprise, check with your admin. Meanwhile, you can explore what’s happening in your system.”.

It was working fine before 12 hours.

Thanks.

Hello @bahadir.odevci -

Thank you for writing in - glad to have you in the forums!

I wanted to check in and see if you are still experiencing this issue. Sometimes it resolves itself quickly. If it is still happening, I would love to get a permalink and some more details about what specific entity you are trying to look at. The more details, the quicker we’ll be able to help you troubleshoot.

Yes the problem exist.

I’m trying to get a permalink but I’m get this error

" We couldn’t generate a URL
We hit a problem on our end. Please try again. If this problem persists, contact support."

Hi @bahadir.odevci

Thanks for reaching back out.

I was wondering are you attempting to access the account outside of the EU/ using a VPN ? as the account is linked to the EU. It be triggering the error.

Or are you accessing the account via a bookmarked link, as the link may be broken

I was able to reproduce the error however once I turned off VPN the issue didn’t occur. If using a VPN please turn it off and try logging in via this link https://onenr.io/0PwJK2MgBR7.

Alternatively you can try logging in via an incognito browser.

I hope this was helpful, should you have any questions or updates please do reach out.

Also if this helped resolve the issue please consider selecting the Solution ( How to Use the Official Solution Checkbox )option below this post.

I’m attempting to access the account from Turkey, but why the account is linked to the EU.

Hi @bahadir.odevci

New Relic has 2 data centres, EU and US. Accounts are linked to either US or the EU data centre depending on the location. Please see the doc.

Is the issue still occurring ? have you tried the above recommendations, including using an incognito browser.

I can access the account from incognito browser.
Thank you.

@bahadir.odevci

Thanks for letting us know! glad you got access.