Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

The worst support model I have ever dealt with

I have not been able to login to your portal for weeks. Each time I try to login, it won’t allow a login using my proven credentials.
When I click the forgot password link, it sends an email, I click the verify password link. It then launches a reset password page which is then quickly re-directed to the original SAML login page.

I try to open a ticket and I need to login to do so. There is no support number advertised and there is no link on the support page to open a ticket.
I navigate thru the link “ having problems logging in”, The link to open a support ticket brings me right back to the login page.

I try calling your support number I found online (888-474-4122), the IVR states it’s a non-working number.
It’s gotten to the point where I don’t even want to login and use the application.

Not sure how this is considered enterprise support, But I need to be able to login in order to use your application.

Could Someone, anyone, assist in either opening a ticket so I could login, or if someone could actually reset my account

Hey @mikestoz I’m sorry you’ve had such a bad experience with the support portal, and you’ve had a bad experience of resetting your password. Some of the issues you note, with reset link redirects I have seen before, being caused usually by some residual browser cache/cookies.

I looked at your account, which appears to be on the Lite subscription. Only paying accounts have access to our ticketing system, so that would explain why you are having trouble with that.

In this case, I’m going to go ahead and create a ticket for you, for our account experts to help you get logged in again.

Feel free to DM me here on the explorers hub if you have any further feedback or questions on New Relic’s Support. We’re always happy to gather that feedback and see what we can do to help.