Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Time for Spring Cleaning - Explorers Hub Contest

rfb

@rodo - welcome to nr forums!

PS … The 1024 thing was your idea … any thoughts?

Hello, I don`t see my name in the list. Could you check. Thanks :grinning:

I think i completed all the tasks, but cant see myself on the list

@Julian.Collins @minesh.medatwal Looks like both of you just have to comment on: Welcome New Explorers | March 6 2019

I have done that now :slight_smile:

Hey @minesh.medatwal - You just need to leave a welcome message to our new explorers here: Welcome New Explorers | March 6 2019

Hi hross – I don’t see my name on the list … did I miss something?
thx!

Hey @bhazard - I have you on the list as of this morning. I’ll post an update in a bit with what I think is the final list. Good work!

I have done that now.

Hi again folks -

Final update on this campaign coming at you! Congratulations to the 87 people who helped our community get to know each other better. Your avatars, bios, and welcoming messages are an important part of making this a place where you not only get answers, you build connections. Round of :clap: for all these fine folks:

@dinidu_sandaruwan @sudhir_muramalla @dniedermayer @Mike.G @omila.ihalage @kmaier @vinesh.kumar @avatin @SRE @madhu.boyina @tbangar @CHRISTOPHER.MCKENNA @JavierSainz @chenne @Larry.Collicott @carlcasbolt @damodarbashyal @abraham.liya @imesh.guruge @leonardo.andreotti @David.Bell @Julian.Collins @jfry @Ken.Howard @anandaramana.ramakri @durante @valentin.romanov @Sujith.Nair @michaelp @a.ratnaningsih @mihai.iorga @Ranjith.Ramachandran @Carl.Schodde @michael.brown @stan.melamed @c.iuliano @james.ashworth1 @TimW @agarcia2 @matt.rossi @brianchilders @rmiguel @ian.arsenault @darrell.scott @lior.avni @andrewnguyen @Farajoddin.Mohammed @vikramsawant99 @atittle @charles.lee @walter.pyne @ncorralreformam @Dkatzman @moses.arock @ravib @bhazard @jchiao @admin51 @josephyi @greg.schullo @Hayley_McIldoon @imranplay.devops @Suneelvks4 @tucker2 @Ralphm3 @yafar.valverde @minesh.medatwal @marcoreni @jweyrich @barry.paul @martin.miller @geeth.madhusha @priyankar.prasad @bhupesh_bhatia @jason.leong @shruthivarkuti94 @bedwards @md.farhanmemon @devon.jue @bernard.ma @cin_hlossolli @christopherg1 @herrmannc @James.Brayton @aderse @brandon.g

You should already have an email with information about how to collect your mystery swag box (remember - we’re spring cleaning. Anything of any size could be in there!). Let us know if you are missing that email for some reason.

Hi, I think I have missed that email.

Regards

Think I missed that email too…

@hross Think I missed the e-mail too.

Thanks folks. @ebeach can take a look and get you a copy of the email via DM if need be. Hang tight!

Hi, Just checked no email in my inbox. Please send. thx

Hi, not received the email either. And not in the spam box. :frowning:

Not received either, can you dm here?

Hi @hross, if there is ever a t-shirt in the swag pack by any chance, may I request for an XL, please?

You can request it, but these boxes are going out completely randomly @jchiao. You’ll just have to live with the surprise:

Life is supposed to be full of beauty and surprises.