New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Time for Spring Cleaning - Explorers Hub Contest

rfb

Awesome! Thanks for confirming that arrived @David.Bell - I need to get myself one of those API t-shirts!

Eagerly awaiting my package :crazy_face:

I emailed twice stating that I never received an email on how to collect the swag box and didn’t get a reply. I don’t know if I should have expected a response to the email originally sent out on 4.2.2019 so posting here. Please let me know how to obtain the eagerly awaited swag.

:smiley: I’m sure it’s on the way! Seems like everyone is eagerly sitting by the mail box with excitement!

@SRE - that’s quite strange - we’ll look into it today and be in touch :smiley:

28%20AM

Thank you

I didn’t receive the email for Spring Cleaning SWAG. I don’t seem to be on the list yet I completed the tasks. Can you tell me why?

Woooo incredible, thanks guys!

Hey @ddownie - sorry about that, we’ll look into it today.

:nerd_face: Probably would take a few weeks to reach me across the other side of the world

We need teleportation technology to come sooner rather than later.

We could put a swag box on a teleportation pad & immediately it’ll be with you.

For now though, we are at the mercy of slow postal systems :frowning:

Thanks. The SWAG looks fantastic!

Watch out for flies!!! :rofl:

Wow… I envy people who have already received the box… I know India will take time but too excited to wait…lol… :sweat_smile:

@mckennab Spring Cleaning Means Winning Big

I didn’t receive the email for Spring Cleaning SWAG. I don’t seem to be on the list yet I completed the tasks. Can you tell me why? Thanks.

Hey @MARTING15 - I do not see an “About me” or a title in your profile, which were both required. But don’t worry - there’s always another opportunity for swag just around the corner.

Any clue about shipping status my mystery SWAG box ?
–Too Excited To Wait–

Hey @shariquekhan - The boxes were shipped from the US, so we’ll need to wait till the US folks come online to check in on it for you.

@Linds - Could you see if we have a tracking number attached to @shariquekhan’s mystery box?

Ive also not seen a box of swag arrive