New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Time for Spring Cleaning - Explorers Hub Contest

rfb

Ok. I thought it might take a while but I wasn’t sure what to expect. Thanks @hross much for letting me know.

Hey there @abraham.liya - thanks for letting us know. A new box is on its way to you today!

Thanks a lot @hross :slight_smile: :slight_smile:!!

My package has arrived! Thank you so much @hross. I am a very satisfied SWAG recipient.

I live to SWAG serve! :slight_smile:

Hi @hross, @Linds, @ebeach,

I still haven’t received the swag pack yet. It is held at customs. The proper invoices were not submitted it seems and now the customs is asking me to pay 1800(around 25$ dollar) Indian rupees to receive the package.
Kindly do the needful. This wasn’t a good experience though. The same has happened to @imranplay.devops @shruthivarkuti94
Thanks,
Suneel

Hey there, @Suneelvks4! Thanks for reaching out about your prize box. As mentioned above, we don’t often ship to India, and we don’t always ship boxes. This means we did not have the right customs information this time around.

Thanks for your patience with us! Just like true Explorers, and the nature of this community, we are always learning.

Edit: I may have spoken too soon, we are currently researching how to improve our process.

Hi @Linds @hross
Kindly send my new package to below address.
[REDACTED]

Thanks! We have captured your address, but for security purposes, I have redacted it from public view. :+1:

Hey @Suneelvks4 -

First - I’m sorry that after multiple attempts we still can’t get this box to you. It’s not because we’re not trying.

When I reshipped your package on May 28, I called FedEx to confirm what I needed to do. There are 7 pages of customs forms with that shipping label, and I indicated that duties/taxes/fees should be paid by New Relic as the shipper.

I chatted with them again this morning and they resent the information that all fees should be billed to our account. Based on my research here, we’ve done everything on our part to ensure that you can receive the box without paying anything extra.

Hi @hross iam from India and the package is still stuck in clearance. They say invoice is needed

Hi @hross, @Linds, @ebeach,

I still haven’t received the swag pack yet. It is held at customs. The proper invoices were not submitted it seems and now the customs is asking me to pay 1800(around 25$ dollar) Indian rupees to receive the package.
Kindly do the needful. This wasn’t a good experience though. The same has happened to [@imranplay.devops] @Suneelvks4
Thanks,
Shruthi.

Not sure if I qualified in time. I certainly haven’t received any swag though :wink: