New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Time for Spring Cleaning - Explorers Hub Contest

rfb

Saying hi to @bhupesh_bhatia and inviting @Anthony_Tham to join in the swag fun!

Yay we are mystery swag pack ready… @Hayley_McIldoon, @Anthony_Tham. Let’s go.

Inviting @royce.nobles to participate in the contest

Inviting @Subramanian to join for some Swag!

@Tzafrir.Kost Come join the New Relic community. [redacted email address for privacy]

split this topic #171

A post was split to a new topic: Create NRQL baseline alert for External services based on name of the external service

@JonBrown - get into it

Is there anything left for my workmate @SteveLin to complete? He says he finished all.

I ran out of time to go check out our Slack instance, but it at least looks like he has not welcomed any new Explorers yet. Have @SteveLin go check out the list again.

I’ve done everything on this list except invite Friends. I’m the only person interested in using this in my company. Sad I know but it’s true.

Anyone out there willing to be my friend?

Welcome @openreply.ops

@pdp join explorers!

@ddownie I am here. Uh, now what?

@f.fu Lucky for you, you now have thousands of new friends! And if a box of cool swag doesn’t make your colleagues want to learn about New Relic, I don’t know what will. :wink:

@brad.anil check this out.

@f.fu well of course!

Hello Team, Hope to learn from all of you.

@nr11 Swag is always welcome

@hross or @RyanVeitch can anyone please confirm my submission? I have completed all. What’s the next step? (Don’t want to miss free stuff this time atleast)

Hey @md.farhanmemon - Holly has a query she can run to confirm when she’s online later today :smiley: