New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Transactions gets named index.php

Hey,

I posted this question (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43467320/new-relic-transaction-gets-put-under-index-php) on stackoweflow, but did not get any response.

Anyone have any idea why this could be happening?

Hi @vytautas1, support do not actively monitor stackoverflow. If you want to get in touch with us, it’s best to do it through our support portal support.newrelic.com or discuss.newrelic.com

I can see from your post on stackoverflow that you are using our API to try to name your transactions, can you confirm what framework you are using?

Also, would you be willing to share a permalink to the transactions you are referring to?

To create a permalink to any page within the New Relic user interface, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Permalink’ all the way on the right next to ‘Kiosk Mode.’ This will show us the exact page and time period that you are observing.

Hi, I have the same issue. I’m using Symfony 4. I had an application working with Silex and everything was fine but now that I switched to Symfony 4 all my transactions are squeezed into one called index.php

Hi @luiz.agostinho, we do not currently support Symfony 4 though there is Feature Idea that you could vote on and add your use case to, as the more support these get the better.

In the meantime you can use our PHP Agent API to add more meaningful names to transactions.

In general, you’ll want to call this as early as possible in a particular code path.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile: