Two accounts with the same email address apparently interfere with each other

I created an account and then got added to an organization account by my project admin. Now I can’t see any dashboards that should come with the org accont and SSO doesn’t trigger either. I’d like to delete the original account but there doesn’t seem to be an option for this. Please assist.

Hi @sersch, Welcome to the Explorers Hub. I have reached out to our account team to assist you with this. They will follow up shortly by email.

1 Like

How soon is “shortly” usually?

Hi @sersch, I can see the team have actually reached out to you now. I’d advise checking your email.

I received two emails from NR:

• “Welcome to the Explorers Hub!”
  • “See observability made simple, and set up made easy”
    There is nothing else.
    I’m very surprised it’s this hard to get support on a paid account, to be honest.

Hi @sersch, I can see that my colleague Nicole has definitely responded to you on the ticket on Monday. Is it possible that this email went to spam by any chance?

I can’t say it’s impossible. We likely have some spam filters at the company level but I can’t check any junk folder. I did get all the other NR emails so far including password resets etc and I never had false positives with anything on this account so far though. Is there any way to discuss the issue here or somewhere else to avoid the confusion?

No problem @sersch! I’ll DM you and we can sort this out.