Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Um, Passed the course but

Hi So I passed the course with a stonking 82%, but when I clicked finish course, the browser window just greyed out? Could someone check that my pass went through… It’s under my personal xxx@xxx.com email?

Luckily enough I took a pic on my phone of both the success screen and the greyed out screen if required…

help!

Hi there @jjr.

82% is a most stonking score indeed and no mistake!

Your certificate was issued yesterday evening and should be in your inbox as we speak.

Please let us know if you haven’t received it.

same thing just happened to me… did the test twice as a result. please let me know if you have my submissions on your side (new relic), I saw the browser flash 82% very quick and then die… thanks

Hi guys, any feedback yet?

In most cases it takes a couple of days to reach your inbox, so keep checking, @LloydD!

In the meantime I will connect with our NRU folks to see if they have news for you on when you can expect your certificate. Congratulations for passing—you must know A LOT about New Relic. :wink: Hope to see you around the community more often!

mmmmmm lets wait and see.

Hi, Lloyd: We have just issued the most recent batch of certificates. Please let us know if you do not receive yours. Thank you!

Yup. Got it.
I think the problem is the browser crash… causes extra concern.

Thanks for your help in this regard.

Understood. Unfortunately, that is out of our hands: we rely on a third party to host the exam. We will certainly pass your concerns to the vendor. Thank you and congratulations!