Unable to access organization account

This issue is not about my current account, but about an older account I tried to make use of first that was set up as an organization quite a long time ago. I was able to successfully reset the password, but once logged in I am unable to access anything and just see this error.

I don’t think I ever made use of much of anything on this account, so at this point I’d want to just delete it and/or merge it with this account but I’m unable to even access the account settings. When I try and create a support case under the account no ID populated the “select account” dropdown so I’m a bit at a loss.

I was able to inspect the source and at least grab the account ID if that’s helpful

"actualUserId": 496459

Thanks for any help!

Hi @seriouslysean

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

Its great to see your first post in the community!

I did a little digging in relation to account id 496459. The potential reason you are not able to gain access to this account, is the email address associated to this account is different or else your email is not associated to the account.

To confirm the above can you send me a direct message confirming the email that you are using to try access the account. Please note I can not confirm the email address in the account.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Hi @seriouslysean

Following our discussion via direct message, I can confirm that a case has been created with the Accounts team.

Note they will be able to assist with the V1 account deletion, and will reach out via email soon.