Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Unable to complete my New Relic APM Fundamentals certification authentication

I have completed all the assessment for fundamentals certification on 11th April. Still I am unable to mark undamentals certification authentication course as complete.

Hi, @shripad.bharat: Certificates are issued manually within 10 business days. After we confirm that you passed all exams within 3 attempts, we will issue your certificate, and the authentication course will be marked complete.

Hi @philweber,
Thank you so much for the clarification.
Just super excited to show off new certification.

Hi @philweber,
I completed the certification for New Relic APM Fundamentals Certification, but it stil says some lessons are not completed, please check and let me know where did I go wrong, I sent an email regarding this but never heard back.

Hi, @pallala: As I posted above, certificates are issued manually within 10 business days. After we confirm that you passed all exams within 3 attempts, we will issue your certificate, and the authentication course will be marked complete. There is nothing wrong with your transcript.

My concern is why in the above screenshot it says i still have something to complete for certification. I completed the certification 10 calender days ago and i havnt received an email saying i completed it while for others i received an email