Unable to delete API key

Hi,

I’m unable to delete an API key from our portal and it says to contact support, but I’m also unable to create a support case via the portal. Can an agent please get in touch?

Thanks,

Alex Thorley.

Hi @admin_dev

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

I note you mention are unable to delete an API key, is this an ingest key or a user key?

As the original license keys cannot be deleted by users. However if the issue is the original license key needed to be changed, I can get a case created on your behalf if the license key has been exposed.

Should you require a License key change of the original license key, I will need the below info confirmed via a direct message before being able to create a case;

1. Organisation name.
  2. Company Zipcode.
  3. Company email.
  4. Contact First and Last Name.

I do also have further information regarding API keys here: New Relic API keys | New Relic Documentation which is always a good resource to have.

I located another post asking the same question, relation to FAQ’s “API License keys” . Please see post for guidance.

Hi,

Thanks for the information, it is an original license key that needs deleting/rotating, yes. I can see a support case has been made in the portal but is so far unpopulated.

Would it be possible to interact on this issue via the support portal?

Thanks,

Alex.

Hi @admin_dev

Thanks for reaching back out.

Unfortunately in the community I can not support this issue, as this would require a case creation. Without the above requested info I can not create a case.

I do note that you mentioned you can see a support case ? Im unsure where you are seeing this.

Please do let me know if you need me to create a case to resolve this, and keep in mind that I will need the below info confirmed via a direct message before being able to create a case;

1. Organisation name.
  2. Company Zipcode.
  3. Company email.
  4. Contact First and Last Name.