Unable to edit or create Workflows

Issue started Aug 21 and there was a migration from ‘Channels to Workflows’ till Aug 26. However, the date has passed and can only view Workflows now, but could not edit or create any Workflow. Screenshot has been uploaded where the link could be seen(page keeps loading), any suggestion or solutions.

Hello @shubham.achyut1.

Welcome to the community, is is great to see you!

While I am unsure what is causing the inability to create or edit Workflows in your case, I am going to loop in one of our fantastic support engineers to help out. Please note they will reply to this post when available.

Please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with or if you have further questions.

Thanks @michaelfrederick for acknowledging this issue and seems persistent and clearing the cache of the browser did not help, please help to solve this.

Hi @shubham.achyut1 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have looked at your environment, and I can see that there has been one new workflow created on 10th of September.
Are you still experiencing this issue or are you able to create workflows?

Also, I haven’t been able to replicate your issue, the workflows page is opening properly.
If you are having problems with creating (saving) workflows and (or) adding email addresses you might be facing issues with permissions. Please reach out to your account owner to add permissions to your user account to manage workflows.

Let us know if you have any additional queries.

Thanks.

KR, Marin

Thanks @mtupek for your suggestions on access levels, however I have Full Platform User access to this account and the same issue is being faced by another user with full access. This was working before the migration from Channels to Workflow started.

Hi @shubham.achyut1

Thanks for reaching out. I hope you are well.

As we are unable to reproduce the issue, can you share the below;

1. Permalink to the workflow in question that is facing the issue.
  2. A screenshot of any error that appears, I do note you have shared one already but an up to date one would be great here.
  3. Can you confirm the steps you are taking before you encounter the issue, along side any documentation you are following.

Hi @dcody

Thanks for your feedback. Please find the below steps followed to create workflows with details inline.

1. Permalink to the workflow in question that is facing the issue. - https://onenr.io/0MRNqKmWlwn
  2. A screenshot of any error that appears, I do note you have shared one already but an up to date one would be great here. - PFA
  3. Can you confirm the steps you are taking before you encounter the issue, along side any documentation you are following. - This was working before and now it is no longer working, the page keeps loading on create or edit workflow.

Hi @shubham.achyut1!

I also tried loading the link you sent and everything loaded fine on my end.

Problems like this can often come from cache, cookies, or interference with a browser extension. Can you try this again in an incognito window of Chrome and, if that doesn’t work, a different browser (ideally without extensions, that hasn’t been to our site yet)?

If you’re able to load the page in either of those cases, please delete your cache and cookies and try again. If that doesn’t help, then there is likely an extension that is interfering with our page.

Let us know if you run into any problems!

(post deleted by author)