Unable to install K8s integration v2.3.0

I read the docs for the K8s integration and noticed that the Kubernetes HPA information is supported v2.3.0 onwards. I want to use this integration on my Azure Kubernetes Service cluster using kubernetes version 1.19.17

I am trying to install this version but I can’t figure out how.

I used the guided installer on the NR One UI and the manifest file from there installs version v2.1.0.

I also tried using the steps in the following document to try and upgrade to v2.3.0 but that just reinstalled v2.1.0 again.
https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/integrations/kubernetes-integration/installation/kubernetes-integration-install-configure/#update

According to the release notes, v2.3.0 was released over a month ago so I am guessing there is a way to install it, but I have no clue how.

Is anyone here using K8s integration v2.3.0? If so, how did you install it! Share your secrets please.

@ekam.walia Thank you for being patient with getting a response to your issue. In viewing your account I see you do have access to ticketing support so I’m going to open a ticket so that our team can take a closer look at this with you. Expect an email from them soon!