Unable to see database activity on APM Dashboard

I was previously able to see activities of MySQL and Mongo databases for an hour or so when I initially configured newrelic. However now no activities are being recorded / shown in the database tab of APM, even if there is no change in the newrelic configuration.

Hi @sandeep12

Can you share a link to the page you expect to see database queries on?

I am trying to access the page from this flow -
APM > Application_Name > Monitor > Databases

Hi @sandeep12

Thanks for that, a link would be helpful here for us to see exactly what you are seeing. note that the link you share will only be accessible by people in your New Relic account, and New Relic Admins. Other users here won’t be able to see your data or access your account.

Hi @RyanVeitch,

Here is the link - https://one.eu.newrelic.com/launcher/nr1-core.explorer?pane=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJhcG0tbmVyZGxldHMuZGF0YWJhc2VzIiwiZW50aXR5SWQiOiJNamd4TXpZeE5IeEJVRTE4UVZCUVRFbERRVlJKVDA1OE5UUTNNREF6T1RjIiwibGVnYWN5RGF0YWJhc2VzIjpmYWxzZSwic3BhUGF0aCI6bnVsbH0=&sidebars[0]=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJucjEtY29yZS5hY3Rpb25zIiwiZW50aXR5SWQiOiJNamd4TXpZeE5IeEJVRTE4UVZCUVRFbERRVlJKVDA1OE5UUTNNREF6T1RjIiwic2VsZWN0ZWROZXJkbGV0Ijp7Im5lcmRsZXRJZCI6ImFwbS1uZXJkbGV0cy5kYXRhYmFzZXMifX0=&platform[accountId]=2813614&platform[timeRange][duration]=3600000&platform[$isFallbackTimeRange]=false

But the issue seems to be resolved now, the database activities are visible now on the dashboard.