Using NrqlQueries component in custom visualizations?

While developing a custom visualization, I would like to allow the user to specify an arbitrary number of queries (up to 10) that will be visualized in the same graph. The NrqlQueries components seems to be the right component to use, but when I attempt to use it, I get a minified react error.

Error: Minified React error #130; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=130&args[]=undefined&args[]= for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

Has anyone used this component with a custom visualization? If so, can you share an example of your code?

newRelic
Though new relic mentions about NrqlQueries component, it wasn’t available from the nerdpack cloned from the Hello World setup. The object ( nr1.NrqlQueries ) is returning undefined , there’s no such component and that’s why we see this error. While the new relic community gets back on why it isn’t available if the use-case is just to specify an arbitrary number of queries and render the charts , one workaround would be to write a wrapper component which internally uses NrqlQuery and the native Promises . Gist and sample usage can be found here