New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Using the New Relic logo for third-party integrations

Hi there,

I’ve developed in my spare time an extension for Microsoft’s Visual Studio Team Services / Team Foundation Server that pulls in data from New Relic and displays it on their dashboard. It’s been up on their Marketplace for a couple of months now and it has become quite popular already. To make it discoverable I’ve used the New Relic logo and recently I got a question from Microsoft if I had the rights to use that logo. Obviously I don’t so I’m looking to talk to someone at New Relic to see if there’s something that can be done about this situation.

Greetings,

Jonathan

Hi @jmezach! thanks for letting me know about this—you will need permission to use our logo.

It is awesome that you built that extension! Looks like a lot of time and work went into that. :thumbsup:

If you are interested in becoming an official Partner of New Relic, please feel free to apply here:

https://newrelic.com/partners

Becoming a partner of New Relic is one way to be able to use our logo and other creative material. The people that review your application for being a partner will have more information on use of logo situations, etc. Please apply in order to get in touch with them.

Thanks again—let us know how it turns out!