We hit an error while loading this page

We purchased New Relic through AWS Marketplace, but i get an error message, no matter what i do.

To get back to your data, try the following:

• Refresh your page.

• Use back button to go back to where you were.

• Check for an outage on our status page

If this problem persists, visit our support center

When seeking support, please reference the following error message:

Unable to retrieve the requested page information.

I also cant send an Support Ticket, because “No accounts match your search criteria”.

Can you get in touch with us to solve the issue?

Best Regards,
Carsten Wawer

@hinterzimmer_newreli I am asking our support account team to look into this further for you. They will be in contact via email soon.

Hi Support Team,

I am also getting this error.

To get back to your data, try the following:

• Refresh your page.
  • Use back button to go back to where you were.
  • Check for an outage on our status page .

If this problem persists, visit our support center .

When seeking support, please reference the following error message:

Unable to retrieve the requested page information.

Thanks,
Rajesh

@Rajesh.Konedi Welcome to the community also :slight_smile: I have opened a ticket for you as well. Someone from our support account team will be in contact via email soon.

I am getting this error page as well. I get it as soon as I login.

Hi @dwaynecharrington :wave:, it appears you user profile is not linked to any accounts. I have opened a ticket on your behalf. One of our support agents will reach out soon to assist with this :blush:

1 Like

Incredible. I’ve already received a response, thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi, we’ve just signed up and we’re getting this error too. @ghoran are you able to assist too?

We actually tried to register twice with different e-mails but got the same issue.

Hey mark90 :wave:

Thanks for flagging! This error is most often thrown for the following reasons:

• you’ve tried setting up an account for the first time, but did not complete the sign up workflow (which creates an account)
  • you’ve been removed from the only account you were associated with
  • you’re logging into an organization with no accounts in it
  • You’re not yet an active user on an account you were recently added to.

Given your added context, it kind of sounds like the first option is a likely possibility. If that seems to be the case, I would recommend to log in, hit that error and then navigate to this direct link – doing so should put you back in the sign up workflow to create an account.

If that’s not the case, feel free to let me know. We may need to file a support ticket to review some account specific details.

Best,

I have an error also in the Direct Link, with same error. My account doesn’t work

Hey pierpaolo.robert :wave:
Welcome to the community!

Please see my previous reply in the thread above that explain the most common reasons this error is thrown. Do any of these circumstances seem to fit your situation?

If you’re expecting to have access to an account you were recently added to, it might be that the account has SSO enabled and your user is still pending. When added to SSO accounts, users are pending until they accept an invitation email sent to them.

Best,

Hi!
I’m also getting this error page as soon as I login. Can someone help solve the problem?

Thank you.

Hi @rgoncalves :wave: & welcome to our community! After having a quick check of your account, it appears you do not have any account attached to your user profile. This could be because:

• You have been removed from the only (or last) New Relic account you were associated with.

• You have attempted to create your first New Relic account but something went wrong in the initial sign up process, resulting in an orphaned user record.

Please let me know which sounds more likely - Thank you!

Hi there ghoran

Would you please mind checking my account as well? I’m also getting this error, and I think I have 2 duplicate accounts, and only 1 needs to stay.

Hi @eugene_gridpane! Sorry to hear you are having this issue. May I ask you to follow the steps laid out in this Level-Up Post, and let me know the outcome? Alternatively, if you no longer need the New Model account and wish to keep your Original account. You can delete it by following the steps laid out below:

To permanently delete your Organization and Account, follow these steps:

NOTE: this action can only be done by users who are assigned the Organization Manager role. Not sure? See more here: Standard roles.

• Navigate to the NROne dropdown menu and select Administration.
  • On the following page, choose Organisation and Access, you should see an option to Delete Organization.
  • Selecting this option will bring up a side-bar menu to confirm deletion. Once confirmed, the organization will be deleted, the account will be canceled and any users associated with the organization will be removed.

Please let me know if these steps work for you!

Please, this is also happening in my account (I can’t login). Can you open a ticket for me please?

Hi! I’m unable to access my account as well because it says " We hit an error while loading this page". I’d appreciate some assistance regards to this.

Hi @rxdx :wave: - did you get the chance to read over and troubleshoot the steps I laid out in this post We hit an error while loading this page - #15 by ghoran above? Please let me know if these steps were helpful to you?

I can see you have an orphaned V1 user profile, meaning it is not attached to any accounts. However, your V2 (New Model) user profile is attached to an account, is this the account you are attempting to access? I can remove the V1 original account on your behalf if you wish, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi @fanny.lamp - happy to give assistance here. Your user profile is not attached to any accounts. (Orphaned User) This can happen for a few reasons:

• You have been added to a SSO-enabled account but are currently in a pending state.
  • You have been removed from the only (or last) New Relic account you were associated with.
  • You have attempted to create your first New Relic account but something went wrong in the initial sign up process, resulting in an orphaned user record.

Please let me know which of these sounds most relevant! Thank you!

Me too here. I’d open a ticket myself if I could get to the ticketing system. The support system has been claiming to be in maintenance for at least a week. Surely the error message could point to something useful: the only links that work are logout and the theme selector. The link Troubleshoot password, email address, and login issues | New Relic Documentation sounds like it is intended to be helpful, but it only makes suggestions that are non-applicable or don’t work.