Insights has been upgraded to Dashboards in New Relic One! We’re excited to introduce our new dashboarding solution based on the New Relic One platform: faster, more responsive, and more flexible.
Find out more on how to make the most of your new dashboards by reading below!
Before you dive in
- Watch this video to learn all about the enhancements!
- Then, read this transition guide to help you get started.
On top of all the capabilities you enjoyed in Insights, Dashboards has brand new enhancements such as:
- Navigate data without NRQL using Data Explorer for events, metrics and timeslices
- Create any visualization from scratch, or via template, with Custom visualizations
- Filter your dashboards with a click through Facet linking
- Even filter complex conditions easily with Facet linking with support for cases
- Make better correlations thanks to Multiple queries within a widget
- Tweak chart appearances to your liking using Customization options
- Group related views with the help of Multi-page dashboards
- Show off your dashboards with TV mode & page cycle
What will happen to my old dashboards?
Don’t worry! All of your existing dashboards from Insights are automatically available in New Relic One; URLs will redirect automatically to the right place.
And the mobile app?
The Insights mobile app is no longer supported. The great news is users will now have the convenience of a single mobile application for their observability needs.
Will my APIs still work?
Support for the Insights API to create dashboards will be discontinued July 28. However, you will still be able to use Insights query APIs after that date.
In order to take advantage of the new dashboarding capabilities, we encourage you to start exploring the upgraded capabilities of the Dashboards API in NerdGraph now!
If you have any questions or want to provide feedback you can check with your New Relic account team. Please also check the transition guide for helpful resources.