Workload GeoOps Nerdpack

Workload GeoOps Nerdpack

Monitor your Workloads and Entities in an interactive Map

Harness of the power of Workloads in New Relic (collections of Entities) to observe and manage geographically dispersed systems using this open source application available on GitHub and via one-click installation in the New Relic One Catalog.

• Align physical location metadata with collections on entities to track which locations are in need of support via alerting in New Relic.
  • Track custom KPI’s per location.
  • Examine open and past incidents.
  • Make use of the full features of the Workload user interface in New Relic One.

Installation / Setup -

Login to New Relic One, click on the New Relic One Catalog launcher, select Workload GeoOps, and install/configure account-level access to the application. Or else, use the NR1 CLI to download, install, and deploy it yourself.

nr1 nerdpack:clone -r https://github.com/newrelic/nr1-workload-geoops.git
cd nr1-workload-geoops
nr1 nerdpack:serve

Visit https://one.newrelic.com/?nerdpacks=local, navigate to the Nerdpack, and :sparkles:

Support -

This Nerdpack is supported by the developers here in this community thread, or alternatively you can ask questions and in the Github Issues page. If you can fix the issue yourself, please do submit a pull request.

The full Workload GeoOps Readme and Repo can be found here

2 Likes

I found this issue,

I would like to know what it refers to. I mean, it is about custum map markers?
I would like to work on that.

1 Like

Hey, @dpena! Thanks for asking about this issue. This is kind of a broad and multi-faceted issue with a few action steps that could be taken toward resolving it. I’m going write a briefish, but detailed description of the goal of this issue and the steps to be taken on the issue itself in GitHub. That way anyone who comes across the issue will also have the context that our conversation will provide.

Here’s my comment on the issue.

2 Likes

Hi Team,

Can we login to the GeoOps app persona-based? (Ex: Field Support Team and Engineering Team should be seeing different details)

@raghavendra.tuta Have you asked and gotten a response to your question via the Github issues page?