You’re over the monthly free allowance of 1 user. Please add your credit card. You’re only charged if you go over your free allowance each month

I have updated my card details in my account but it’s showing me following message.

You’re over the monthly free allowance of 1 user.

Please add your credit card. You’re only charged if you go over your free allowance each month. Add credit card

1 Like

Hi @ingeniouscoder45, Welcome to the Explorers Hub. I have reached out to our billing team as they are best suited to assist with this. They will follow up with you shortly by email.

I have the exact same issue. And no one responds to emails sent to the billing department. Would the best course of action be to remove my credit card and wait for the payment to fail so someone can contact me?

Hi @herman.schutte, welcome to the Explorers Hub. I have gone ahead and created a direct line of contact between you and our billing team. I assure you they will reach out shortly by email to assist you with this.

We have the same issue.

Hi @miikka.niemela, that’s no problem at all! I have done the same for you so keep an eye out for an email from our team.

@nmcnamara i have the same issue