Automating newrelic with rundeck jobs

Hi guys! I am trying to automate the rundeck jobs from new relic alerts, Can anyone help me regarding this. Or if this is even possible?

Hey there @naeem.aziz,

Welcome to the community!

I see you are trying to push for more automation with your alerts in regards to your rundeck jobs. While this question is a bit out of my scope and I am unsure if this is possible, I would like to loop in an expert from the alerts team to help shed some light here. When we have an answer they will reply here on this post to help out.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the mean time. I hope you have a great day!

Hey there @naeem.aziz,

I have spoken with our engineers regarding this and wanted to follow up with you. Currently automating rundeck jobs is out of the scope of our support as it is a 3rd party integration. With that said, we do have an amazing group of individuals in the community who might be able to assist further with this.

While it may be possible to accomplish what you are asking, I was unable to find information regarding this ability. I am sorry I do not have a better answer for you but please do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance with anything else. I hope you have a great day!