The data captured under “SLA Report” in Synthetics is for all the monitors. However, we would like to customize this for a specific user action(s) in synthetic script. The community post Relic Solution: Using Insights to create the Ultimate SLA report was referred to build a custom SLA report in insights. Please refer to the dashboard at https://one.newrelic.com/launcher/dashboards.launcher#launcher=eyJ0aW1lUmFuZ2UiOnsiYmVnaW5fdGltZSI6bnVsbCwiZW5kX3RpbWUiOm51bGwsImR1cmF0aW9uIjo2MDQ4MDAwMDB9fQ==&pane=eyJuZXJkbGV0SWQiOiJkYXNoYm9hcmRzLmRhc2hib2FyZCIsImVudGl0eUlkIjoiTWpBNU9UTTFOM3hXU1ZwOFJFRlRTRUpQUVZKRWZERXdPRFE1TVRFIiwiaXNUZW1wbGF0ZUVtcHR5IjpmYWxzZSwiZWRpdE1vZGUiOmZhbHNlLCJpc1NhdmluZ0VkaXRDaGFuZ2VzIjpmYWxzZSwiZmlsdGVycyI6W119
This dashboard was created for two critical business transactions - login & open book. With this context, can you please let me know/provide inputs how to handle the below requirements in the existing dashboard?
- How to calculate Apdex score based on the “Back to Sale” column value?
- How to calculate errors for this particular business transaction? My understanding is the current query refers to errors for the whole monitoring script.
- How to use the color coding ? Ex: Green for Satisified, Amber for Tolerating and Red for frustrating.
- As there is a limitation in data retention of insights, how to automate the pdf report generation of this dashboard and email it on a weekly basis?
- How is the weekly and monthly “SLA report” under Synthetics section generated, as the data retention for insights is very less?