Customize App Details panel in a custom nerdlet

Customize App Details panel in a custom nerdlet

Description
I did a custom nerdpack and in the header there is an App Details button, that shows a screen like this

but I would like to change that content, add my own information, images and details. How can I do that? Or if it is not possible to customize that section, how can I remove App Details button from the header, but keep visible the other header buttons that I have?

1 Like

@dpena Sorry that you still have not received a response to your question. Must have been quite a challenge for the community. I’ll tag @jsius and @mfrederick to see if they can help.

Hi there @dpena !

You are definitely able to change that content and add your own information. They way that you want to do this is by going to your root directory of your custom nerdlet with your terminal and running:

nr1 create

and selecting catalog. This will create a /catalog subdirectory where you will be able to customize your content.

The folders and files that are in the /catalog subdirectory and how to customize them can be found in this guide under Step 2. For example, there is a config.json where you can specify the details, the repository this nerdlet links to, ect.

I hope this helps!

1 Like