[Error]: Provided user has no access to the desired database

Hi, I am trying to install MySQL monitoring integration on my CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core) but I am receiving [Error]: Provided user has no access to the desired database. See https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/integrations/host-integrations/host-integrations-list/mysql-monitoring-integration#config for more info.
My new relic agent was installed before and I see logs for this host on my new relic dashboard.

After this I created a mysql user: newrelic and I executed below commands on my database.

CREATE USER newrelic@‘localhost’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘*00…’;
GRANT REPLICATION CLIENT ON . TO ‘newrelic’@‘localhost’ WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 5;
GRANT SELECT ON . TO ‘newrelic’@‘localhost’ WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 5;
CREATE USER newrelic@‘127.0.0.1’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘*00…’;
GRANT REPLICATION CLIENT ON . TO ‘newrelic’@‘127.0.0.1’ WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 5;
GRANT SELECT ON . TO ‘newrelic’@‘127.0.0.1’ WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 5;
CREATE USER newrelic@’%’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘*00…’;
GRANT REPLICATION CLIENT ON . TO ‘newrelic’@’%’ WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 5;
GRANT SELECT ON . TO ‘newrelic’@’%’ WITH MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 5;

I run this command from new relic site, from my account on my linux machine:

curl -Ls https://raw.githubusercontent.com/newrelic/newrelic-cli/master/scripts/install.sh | bash && sudo NEW_RELIC_API_KEY=... NEW_RELIC_ACCOUNT_ID=... /usr/local/bin/newrelic install

I see in logs that my installation for Infrastructure Agent and Logs integration passed but my MySQL Open Source Integration (error) didn’t pass.
I have checked below links but I didn’t find any solution related to my question https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/integrations/host-integrations/host-integrations-list/mysql-monitoring-integration#config
No data appears (Infrastructure) | New Relic Documentation

If I am trying to log into mysql using this command, everything works correctly. I have access to my database: test123
mysql -h localhost -u newrelic -p test123

mysql -V
mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.29-32, for Linux (x86_64) using 6.2

What else should I check?

I have exactly the same issue. I tried to install newrelic. Not sure if that’s important, but I have ubuntu droplet on digital ocean which connects to mysql managed instance, so it’s not the same droplet. I can easily connect to mysql with any user I create, but installation says that even default user has no access

Exactly the same issue here

New user created with REPLICATION etc. as stated - error during setup.

User can access via MYSQL command line, full visibility of database etc.

Using root@localhost still fails, when this user obviously has access/privileges for everything

Anybody have any ideas?

My SQL server is distant and I have tried FQDN as well as public IP to no avail. Also tried manually from the same server where I was trying to install the integration to connect to the MySQL server and manual connection works fine. There must be something wrong but I can’t seem to find any option for extended verbosity.