FATAL could not fetch license key for account 3489232: 403 response returned

root@prod:~# curl -Ls https://download.newrelic.com/install/newrelic-cli/scripts/install.sh | bash && sudo NEW_RELIC_API_KEY=NRAK-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx NEW_RELIC_ACCOUNT_ID=3489232 /usr/local/bin/newrelic install -n logs-integration
Starting installation.
Installing New Relic CLI v0.47.0
Installing to /usr/local/bin
FATAL could not fetch license key for account 3489232: 403 response returned

1 Like

Hi @ops142,

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you are well.

This is a tricky one, usually a 403 error is an HTTP issue. This error code tends to refer to an access/ request to resource being forbidden. In my experience they tend to be sporadic.

I would suggest trying the following;

1. Refresh the page.
  2. Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache.
  3. Try using a different browser.
  4. Consider using an incognito browser.

If these approaches don’t prove successful please reach out, and consider including a screenshot of the exact error appearing.

Hi @dcody not sure this is a browser issue if its being run from the terminal? Should we be providing the NEW_RELIC_LICENSE_KEY?

Hi @baden

Thank you for reaching out, I hope you are well.

I am happy to help, however there are many different types of License Keys and issues that can occur. Can you provide some context to the exact issue you are facing.

I would advise considering to attach screenshots of the error, as well as an explanation of what you wish to achieve and what is the blocker. This will better help us understand the issue, If there any permalinks you can provide also please do.

Note the permalinks are only accessible by New Relics.

Looking forward to hearing from you!