Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Ability to Click Through Dashboards when Full Screen/Maximized/Kiosk inside a Data App

dashboard
feature-idea

Hi,
We have a new data app with many dashboards gathered in one app. We would like to be able to go into full screen, maximize the data app and treat it as a kiosk. This would allow those interested to click through each dashboard and consider the information on all the dashboards in the data app. We are able to go full screen, but are not able to move from one dashboard to the next within the Data App. If anyone has a work around that doesn’t require coming out of full screen mode, that will help out.
Thanks!

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hey @KyleM Thanks for the great feature suggestion - I’ve gone ahead adding that internally, as well as that I have added a poll to your post for others to vote on. :smiley: