Your data. Anywhere you go.

New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Feature Idea: Time Consumption by Caller Timeseries?

feature-idea

When looking at database calls, it is possible to see the Time Consumption by each caller. I find this to be an extremely useful graph when tracking potential code changes that could have increased calls to a specific database. Would it be possible to add a timeseries version of this call? Or does anyone know of an insights workaround? It would make the troubleshooting much easier to see each caller’s usage increase over time/ after a deployment.

New Relic Edit

• I want this too
  • I have more info to share (reply below)
  • I have a solution for this

0 voters

We take feature ideas seriously and our product managers review every one when plotting their roadmaps. However, there is no guarantee this feature will be implemented. This post ensures the idea is put on the table and discussed though. So please vote and share your extra details with our team.

Hi @matt.rossi - This is definitely a feature request. That particular piece of data is stored as a scoped metric, so not queryable in Insights.

I’ve added a poll to your request here, though, so that others with similar use case needs can weigh in and add their voices too.