Hipchat integration with NewRelic

Tested integration with Newrelic with HipChat Hosted on premises (hipchat.COMPANY.com ) and that doesn’t work.

Any idea if that feature will be available?

or is it already available?

Hey there @sgaddam -

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I would love to help you get things sorted out. It sounds like you are trying to send alert notifications to Hipchat. Is that correct? If not, can you tell me what you are tryin got accomplish?

Thanks!

yes i am trying to get alert notification to hipchat which is hosted on prem not on cloud

Hi @sgaddam - Unfortunately, on-prem HipChat is not supported. Some folks in our team have tried to get it to work in the past, but have not been successful. We do have a feature request for this:

It’s been there a while as we have prioritized other Alerts work recently, but if you add your voice and use case, I know our Product Managers will appreciate it.

1 Like

okay thank you so much and is it available for Rocketchat which is hosted on cloud?

Hi @sgaddam -

The list of what’s supported can be found in our documentation here:

https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/alerts/new-relic-alerts/managing-notification-channels/notification-channels-control-where-send-alerts

However, customers have been able to send alerts notifications to other services using webhooks. I can’t guarantee this will work for you with Rocketchat, but here is some information that may help you:

Let us know if that helps you!

Thank you so much i will try Webhooks .

1 Like