How to find transaction volume per consumer?

I am trying to find the transaction volume per consumer and put it in a table format. I have successfully done a query similar to this before, and it was the following:

SELECT count(*) from Transaction where appName =‘appname1’ or appName='appname2’or appName=‘appname3’ facet rootConsumerName , httpResponseCode SINCE 24 hours ago Limit MAX

However, this time around I am now dealing with a FHIR api where it is different in nature, so I must retrieve its endpoints and THEN determine its consumer.

I currently know how to find the fhir api’s transaction volume, and it is the following query:

SELECT count(*) from Transaction where appName like ‘fhir-appname1’ FACET request.uri TIMESERIES SINCE 1 day ago EXTRAPOLATE

Now, I need to transform this query into a query that can additionally incorporate its consumers which is where I am struggling because I must use ‘facet request.uri’ to get its endpoints, however, in the transaction volume per consumer query (1st query ex shown), it also uses facet. So if I combined these 2 queries I would have 2 facets which causes an error.

@Gwiggins Sorry you have been waiting awhile for a response from our community. I’m going to bring this back to the attention of our support team. Thanks for your patience!

Neal Mc

1 Like

Hi, @Gwiggins: You should be able to have up to 5 FACETS without error. For example:

SELECT count(*) 
FROM Transaction 
WHERE appName = 'fhir-appname1' 
FACET request.uri, rootConsumerName
SINCE 1 day ago 
EXTRAPOLATE